Thien Lam Dat JSC orders complete MDF plant from Dieffenbacher
Release Date: June 22, 2017
On the second day of Ligna 2017, Vietnam-based Thien Lam Dat JSC and Dieffenbacher sealed the deal for a complete MDF plant in Bac Giang, about 50 km east of Hanoi.
“We began to plant fast-growing tree plantations with the objective of producing wood-based panels 11 years ago. During the years we have visited more than 30 plants in Europe to study the technology and find the right supplier for our project. This long journey consequently resulted in our partnership with Dieffenbacher, which we are very proud to announce today here at the Dieffenbacher booth,” said Mr. Dang Quoc Lich (Chairman of the Board, Thien Lam Dat JSC) during the signing ceremony. Mr. Christian Dieffenbacher (Member of the Board of Management, Dieffenbacher) added: “We are happy that all our efforts were rewarded. I am sure that it will be a very fruitful cooperation and that the new MDF plant will be a great success for Thien Lam Dat.”
According to Mr. Lich, it was very important for Thien Lam Dat that all of the equipment will be manufactured in Europe. The core of the plant will be the CPS+ press system. The scope of supply includes the complete production line, from the wood yard through the strapping and packing line as well as an energy plant.
The raw material for the MDF production will come from Thien Lam Dat’s plantations and will be mostly acacia wood. Start-up of the plant is planned for mid-2018.
- Wooden furniture manufacturers see great opportunities in 2017 June 29, 2017
- More press releases» Press Release Furniture Market Explores New Growth Opportunities by 2020 Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3371513#ixzz4kPb2RqVb June 14, 2017
- Vietnam’s wood product exporters see room for growth June 6, 2017
- Wood exports surge 17.1% in Q1 June 1, 2017
- Vietnamese wood exports to U.S. surge May 9, 2017