Industry 4.0 can catalyze ASEAN development: Vietnam PM
Release Date: September 11, 2018
In his statement "The 2018 WEF-ASEAN - to Join Hands in Building the ASEAN Community in the Fourth Industrial Revolution Era" released Tuesday, Phuc said the world was changing quickly because of technological developments that mark the Industry 4.0, and it was incumbent upon ASEAN, including Vietnam to keep pace with it.
As the event’s host, Vietnam will join other ASEAN countries to discuss important ideas that will contribute to realizing the ASEAN Community Vision 2025.
ASEAN, including Vietnam, leading multinational corporations, Vietnamese businesses and other stakeholders are also expected to focus on discussing and proposing ideas and visions on the development and integration of ASEAN countries in the context of the Industry 4.0.
Source From: VNExpress
- Vietnamese firms look to establish foothold in Mexican market September 8, 2018
- Furniture sector fetches $4.65m in current fiscal August 29, 2018
- Forests sold within four to six years after planting August 27, 2018
- Qatar National Bank names Vietnam as Asia’s newest ‘tiger’ economy August 14, 2018
- TÜV SÜD launches its hardlines testing laboratory in Ho Chi Minh City August 9, 2018