TÜV SÜD launches its hardlines testing laboratory in Ho Chi Minh City
Release Date: August 9, 2018
TÜV SÜD, the German testing, inspection, auditing and certification giant, launched its hardlines testing laboratory in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam on August 8.
The laboratory, expanded within the existing facility is fully equipped with world class services to cater to the hardlines testing needs of the manufacturers and exporting companies. Consumer products such as furniture, candles, toys, jewellery, stationery, tableware and decorative items will be tested in the laboratory for their quality and safety compliance.
Source From: Viet Nam News
- Industry 4.0 can catalyze ASEAN development: Vietnam PM September 11, 2018
- Vietnamese firms look to establish foothold in Mexican market September 8, 2018
- Furniture sector fetches $4.65m in current fiscal August 29, 2018
- Forests sold within four to six years after planting August 27, 2018
- Qatar National Bank names Vietnam as Asia’s newest ‘tiger’ economy August 14, 2018