PM to chair meeting on wood exports.
Release Date: August 3, 2018
Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc will chair a meeting on wood processing industry and forestry exports in HCM City on August 8, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development’s Việt Nam Administration of Forestry has announced.
The forthcoming event will attract the participation of more than 500 enterprises operating in wood and representatives from foreign and domestic agencies. They will discuss measures for the fast and sustainable development of timber industry in the time to come.
Source From: Viet Nam News
- Industry 4.0 can catalyze ASEAN development: Vietnam PM September 11, 2018
- Vietnamese firms look to establish foothold in Mexican market September 8, 2018
- Furniture sector fetches $4.65m in current fiscal August 29, 2018
- Forests sold within four to six years after planting August 27, 2018
- Qatar National Bank names Vietnam as Asia’s newest ‘tiger’ economy August 14, 2018